Senior Solutions Engineer – Demand
Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers and publishers using InMobi’s products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers. In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider engineering and client services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
- Engage directly with partners to provide pre- and post-sales advisory, technical support, and technical account management.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner.
- Use your deep technical understanding of our products to drive successful customer adoption
- Manage client expectations, communication and reporting metrics related to our products and specific customer deployments.
- Act as internal liaison between Regional Sales and Product and Engineering teams.
- Manage customer product deployments across internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements from the field to Product/Engineering team.
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all client technical issues.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing and deploying best practice technical sales and support processes in a high-growth environment.
What do we require from you?
Experience: Min. 3 to 6 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a closely related field
- Must possess strong analytical skills and understand how to deploy technical abilities to conduct deep analysis.
- Creative thinker with an ability to ramp up fast in a rapidly changing ecosystem.
- Have a proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Have relevant prior experience in engineering, sales engineering or technical account management; mobile and/or internet advertising is preferred a lot.
- Relevant skills on different databases like Postgres, MySQL etc.
- Experience with app development (Android, iOS), Java, .NET, Perl/Python is a plus.
- Experience with Azure, MapReduce, Hive, Spark is a plus.