Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers, and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What’s the team like?
We are InMobi’s Data & Machine Learning Foundations team. We develop cutting edge products which power InMobi’s Machine Learning and Big Data workloads.
Our data products processes100s of TBs of data and training workloads per day. Our products are fully self-served, auto healing and elastic in nature. Our products compete with best known data products in the market, our offerings are highly cost effective and feature rich. Our data product’s mission is to fuel and power mission critical analytics workflows & enable cross functional teams to easily run efficient analytics jobs in a highly cost-efficient manner.
Our Machine Learning product is used by many customer teams to explore, experiment and train on trillions of records per day and serve up to 10 million predictions per second at peak in a highly SLA sensitive environment. It powers some of the industry’s best recommendation and image processing models.
Our Machine Learning product’s mission is to empower data scientists and engineers to seamlessly discover, collaborate, experiment, deploy, and operate ML models at scale. It is designed to address the end-to-end Machine Learning Lifecycle.
We are highly motivated and energetic bunch of engineers who believes in making life better for other engineers and data scientists. We work on some of the most cutting-edge technologies and platforms and contribute to many open source frameworks and platforms in the process.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for implementation of feature/component with the highest quality with specific directions and guidance.
- Constantly driving innovations in the component to enable build features that makes a high impact on Customers.
- Ability to estimate scope, task effort and communicate progress and risks.
- Collaborates with development teams and help identify and drive building reusable platforms/libraries, using iterative development practices.
- Ensure features implement monitoring, metric dashboards, runbooks, logging, escalations, and alerts.
- Support and contribute to ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes across InMobi.
- Involved/hands-on in design, code reviews, technical issues.
- Participate in technical forums and make learning relevant technologies a continuous habit.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of development experience.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Development experience with ReactJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap is a must.
- Knowledge of UI optimizations and performance.
- Good understanding of cookies, local storage and session storage.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Avid Learner/Contributor: Quick learner, great ability to listen and communicate well verbally and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Nice to have skills:
- Experience of backend development using Java or Python
- Experience in platform development
- Exposure to Big Data and/or ML ecosystem.