InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global customers. We work closely with the CMOs and CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) to enable them to grow their business effectively in this mobile-first world. InMobi Pulse is InMobi’s Market Research and Consumer Insights platform and is part of the overall InMobi Marketing Cloud. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging 1st party data, 3rd party data and primary research to predict their actions enables us to offer unique insights solutions to clients and help conduct research and insights projects quickly, accurately and at a cost-effective rate.
About the role
Documents, cleans and prescribes transformation rules for datasets. Generates ad hoc reports and report information for downstream users of system tools and databases, produces visual and written descriptions of insights which highlight changes, trends or anomalies. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Creates specifications for and generates reports, analysis and visualizations based on business needs and requests. Interrogates data for validity, identifies inconsistencies in data and recommends course of action to improve data. Creates technical solutions to address business problems and opportunities using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Actively seeks out new and relevant data sources for business.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Threeyears reporting/data analysis experience
- Ability to communicate complex analysis to stakeholders
- Moderate to advance knowledge of usingTableau, QlikViewor some similar BI visualization tool
- Experience applying basic statistical analysis and teststo validate findings
- One or more years' experience working with Hadoop, a NoSQL Database or other big data infrastructure
- Experience in Apache Spark is preferred
- Experience developing complex dashboards, reports and analysis
- Experience mentoring and teaching junior level analysts