InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter everyday decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centered around: Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of reimagining advertising.
North America is InMobi’s biggest region in terms of revenue. The North America account management team manages revenue operations and relationships with more than hundred customers in the region (including several Fortune 100 brands), serving them across InMobi’s different ad platforms (performance, brand and programmatic). We offer best in class mobile marketing solutions to North American advertisers, across the complete marketing funnel (brand awareness, mid funnel prospecting, app download and remarketing) via our programmatic platforms (InMobi Exchange SSP and InMobi DSP)
What will you be doing:
- The Lead-Account Management plays a critical role for InMobi’s North America business.
- He/she is expected to own strategic account management for a portfolio of advertising clients as well as liaise with internal teams (regional sales, supply, product, engineering, marketing, finance and ad ops teams) to drive cross-functional support for the clients.
- He/ she would have to drive account upsell/ cross sell strategy, revenue delivery management, reporting and tracking, data analytics, supply and pricing optimization, product/ tech liaising exercises.
- We are looking for a sharp, analytical and growth-oriented professional who can solve complex problems in a structured manner and has experience of working in cross functional roles, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to clients, sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
- This role will be based in SF office.
What will you do?
- Own account strategy (relationship management, upsell, cross sell and campaign delivery) for a portfolio of advertising clients
- Drive end to end delivery management for campaigns (pre-sales media planning, client onboarding, campaign delivery and post campaign deliverables), to drive business results
- Partner closely with internal teams (sales engineering, traders, ad operations, creative services, QA) to drive cross functional projects for the clients
- Responsible for account retention and growth plans, revenue and margin management, and up-selling/cross selling to increase book of business (co-ordination with sales team)
- Lead campaign analysis and review; provide consultative guidance to clients during weekly, bi-weekly discussions and quarterly business reviews
- Work with sales engineering team to liaise with third party partners like attribution and viewability measurement companies (MMPs), data platforms (DMPs), verification vendors etc.
- Work with product and engineering teams to become resident in market expert on product offerings and processes within account management org.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree preferred
- 6+ years overall experience, with at least 4 years in digital and/or programmatic advertising
- Experience of working in client facing roles managing relationships and account strategy
- Must be willing to work with global teams across time zones and plan work accordingly
- Proficiency in standard business software, including Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and reporting software like Power BI and Tableau required
- Ability to handle multiple clients & campaigns on daily basis; strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good to have
- Experience working in performance marketing, with DSPs and/or MMPs is a plus
- Experience working with SQL, Python is a plus; helps organize/analyze personally