Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul and body - free meals all days of the week. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers and publishers using InMobi’s products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers. In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider engineering and client services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
- Engage directly with partners to provide pre- and post-sales advisory, technical support, and technical account management
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner
- Use your deep technical understanding of our products to drive successful customer adoption
- Manage client expectations, communication and reporting metrics related to our products and specific customer deployments
- Act as internal liaison between Regional Sales and Product and Engineering teams
- Manage customer product deployments across internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements from the field to Product/Engineering team
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all client technical issues
- Demonstrate a passion for developing and deploying best practice technical sales and support processes in a high-growth, startup environment
What do we require from you?
Experience: Min. 5 to 7 years
Education: Bachelors or master's degree in engineering
- Must possess strong analytical skills and understand how to deploy technical abilities to conduct deep analyses
- Creative thinker with an ability to ramp up fast in a rapidly changing ecosystem
- Have a proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration
- Have relevant prior experience in engineering, sales engineering or technical account management; mobile and/or internet advertising is preferred.
- Good understanding of Rest APIs.
- Relevant skills on different databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with app development, Objective C, Java, .NET, Perl/Python is a plus
- Experience with MapReduce, Hive, Spark is a plus