Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1.4 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 10 billion advertisements on a daily basis!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
InMobi's Supply and Monetization Platform is one of the world's leading ad serving platforms serving 10bn ad requests a day and handling 1.4+ billion users. Our products help advertisers serve ads optimally, optimize relevance of ads to make the advertiser maximize his ROI, and monitor progress of different advertising campaigns. We handle 140k qps peak traffic.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for feature delivery or component/product with highest quality with high level directions from architects
- Managing and enhancing large scale data pipelines
- Debugging/Troubleshooting and fixing issues in production environment by working with all stakeholders.
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & feature
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Identifies risks, devises and meets project schedules
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team
- Rises above detail to see broader issues and implications for whole product/team.
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- 3+ years of strong server-side product development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
- Excellent Java programming skills and expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming.
- Good computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
- Provide good attention to details
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed system for building audience targeting capabilities
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities