What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Position Description & Team Overview:
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for identifying, closing and maintaining relationships with key app developers across Japan. You will build a network of developer relationships in the region to structure and close high impact partnerships that contribute advertising inventory to our network. You will work collaboratively with the Supply team to ensure that your Japan portfolio scales and achieves its revenue targets. The position entails competency in sales and account management, and knowledge of advertising products and yield management.
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high impact partnerships with app developers across the region.
- Build, prioritize, manage and communicate an active pipeline of partners.
- Create and grow revenue through your own book of business.
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new publisher-focused products with your partners.
- Collate and interpret partner feedback to facilitate improved products.
- Represent InMobi at industry events, pitching the InMobi value proposition.
- Work with the Sales Team to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements.
Who are you:
- You’re a hunter who loves closing deals. You are passionate about gaming and creating long-lasting partnerships with publishers/app developers.
- 2+ years of Business Development experience within the Advertising Technology space
- Desire to work directly with gaming publishers
- Experience selling SDK solutions in a mobile environment
- Hunter mentality; able to drive toward revenue goals
- Must speak Japanese and English
- Experience with Mobile Video Advertising, Mobile Gaming and the Google Play and Appstores.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!