InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads on a daily basis, which is more
Position Description/Team Overview
As the Product Manager for InMobi’s programmatic direct business you will question, understand and build feature to scale the programmatic direct business. The Programmatic direct team is responsible for working with fortune 500 companies and agencies to bring in advertising dollars on to InMobi’s ad exchange. As the product manager, you are responsible for building the product suite which can influence LOB revenues by at least 25%. You will own GTM plans for all products within programmatic direct. You will also own coordination with engineering team which is across the globe and launch features for global client. You will be responsible for laying out the product roadmap which will include aspects of engine optimization (prediction, pricing etc) and interfaces (campaign interfaces, reporting etc) to make the product suite compelling.
- Get buy-in from managers, pod leadership on all key decisions you are working on including the product strategy you defined for your feature suite.
- Strive/negotiate for role canvas and product canvas clarity across the organization
- Write PRD's that clearly enumerates the product scope & specifications that limits any ambiguity on what to execute upon
- Responsible for high quality final product feature launch
- Ship with great rhythm (rhythm will be judged by manager based on feature complexity)
- Work with 10-15 member engineering team and an extended team possibly across multiple stacks
- Define whether the products are in alpha/beta/GA and make sure everyone understands what that means in terms of expectations
Who Are You
You are maker who is equally comfortable in detailed engineering debates and open conversations with customers.
- Atleast 3-4 years of product management experience
- Technical expertise to collaborate deeply with engineering teams. Should be able to translate engineering tradeoffs to customers and vice versa.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across timezones