Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the InMobi Group CHRO to ensure that programs that run as part of the CHRO Office charter are taken from conception to completion across the InMobi Holding group.
- Manage programs end-to-end; create clear program vision, plan, timeline, stakeholder maps, communications plan and enablement of partners
- Partner with COE teams to determine appropriate metrics to measure progress and impact of programs
- Workforce planning, competitive intelligence and talent analytics capabilities to help leaders plan their future state workforce design and roadmap.
- Custodian of InMobi’s culture – driving global adoption
- Be a subject matter expert on management of innovative programs around Talent Branding, Org Design, Performance Management and other critical areas.
- Work with key business leaders to identify critical functional, leadership and talent gaps in their organizations. Liaise, with the global HR organization to ensure that these gaps are addressed and closed (cover organizational health and design).
- Bring thought leadership and innovation to develop sustainable and scalable solutions to significant, complex, long-term challenges faced by InMobi from a people lens.
Role requirement & expectation:
- Bachelor's degree required and/or equivalent experience
- Exceptional program management skills, with experience launching programs in a global setting, within a matrix environment
- Seasoned facilitator/trainer, skilled at collaborating with, and engaging others
- Engaging, creative, energetic and fun
- Sharp analytical ability to derive meaningful and impactful design and execution of programs and projects
- Prepared to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to deliver for the business
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence throughout the organization regardless of level or role
- 7 to 10 years extensive experience working with executives at senior levels