Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- Own end-to-end employee lifecycle management both from process and employee experience perspective (Entry to Exit). Build strong and intelligent HRMS and HRIS. Leverage technology and automation to scale this.
- Build intelligence and insights from the data related to the employee lifecycle. Prepare dashboards for the leadership teams.
- Create processes, policies, and workflows that cater to business needs and achieve operational excellence
- Using the HRMS and HRIS data, drive initiatives across the org by recommending process changes and improvement to ensure employees are equipped to meet the organization’s goals
- Translate HRIS inputs into MIS reports, insights and dashboards for Headcount, attrition and employee demographics. Build intelligence for different parts of the business basis these reports and data.
- Perform HRIS related special projects and coordinate feature / function cases on an ongoing basis. Aggregate HR user requirement for implementation of new functionalities, enhancements, BPMS changes, integrations
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
- Performance management and evaluation: Update performance management and evaluation process, and track employee and manager participation in the defined process
Role requirement & expectation:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree (MBA – HR preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive/inductive reasoning, and analytical skills, coupled with significant business and financial acumen
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to coordinate and project manage complex cross-functional initiatives
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with good relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work on multiple systems at any given time
- Fast learner with ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience in shared services environment or similar environment
- HRIS experience