Marketing Operations Manager
Glance is looking for a passionate and seasoned marketing operations manager who will track marketing performance, strategic planning, marketing technology, data and analytics infrastructure, enabling us to deliver repeatable and measurable marketing programs. You will work cross-functionally within the marketing organization as well as with product and IT to drive KPIs for the role.
- Help build a strong data-driven marketing culture - marketing by the numbers - to deliver on business and marketing growth targets.
- Design and own the marketing performance dashboard for marketing teams to deliver measurable and repeatable marketing programs.
- Compile and publish marketing performance dashboard, including insights and actions and high-quality commentary on a weekly, monthly, quarterly (QBRs) and annual basis.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, data and trends. Collaborate with product, content, data science and marketing teams to provide signals and insights to brand, growth and product marketing for them to optimize their campaigns, and identify opportunities for future campaigns.
- Own and track the marketing calendar and project plan to ensure execution cadence across marketing teams.
- Design and implement the marketing technology stack and marketing processes by working with the CMO to drive marketing objectives across brand, growth and product marketing.
- Collaborate with teams within marketing and across Glance to drive strategic planning process for marketing on a quarterly, annual and ongoing basis.
- Constantly scan the marketing technology landscape to ensure best-in-class marketing tech stack for Glance
- Generalize learnings on an ongoing basis into a framework and best-practices for marketing ops.
- You have 4+ years’ experience in BI, Analytics, CRM, strategic planning and forecasting
- You have worked at a B2C company, preferably in a digital or tech-first business, or in a consulting or analytics company in the marketing domain
- You have strong interpersonal skills and project management abilities that help you work effectively across functions and programs
- You have an ability to identify gaps in data, analyse the problem, design data solutions and articulate requirements to the technical and business teams.
- You possess a good sense of managing “Big” and “Small” data, determining key aspects of the data that is useful to stakeholders.
- You have proven skills in customer insights, analytics, segmentation, modelling/prioritization, test planning, marketing & campaign analysis
- You are conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data including tools like MySQL, Excel, R, and Tableau
- You preferably have experience in data integration and data quality processes.
- You have an MBA or Bachelor degree in statistics or science
Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. The Internet Starts Here is a trademark of Glance. For more information visit glance.app
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Glance in the news
Times of India InMobi's Glance raises USD 45 mn from Mithril Capital