InMobi is a powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides Advertisers, Publishers and App Developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 Billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centered around: thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with an open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a life long commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live Your Potential program.
The incumbent will have an outstanding track record of creating and growing very strong partnerships with Indonesia media agencies and top clients as well as leading and managing sales team and driving programmatic revenues. As a Sales Manager, he/she will articulate and finesse the InMobi value proposition to resonate in the Indonesia marketplace and position himself/herself and the InMobi SEA team as the thought leaders for video and data driven marketing. The incumbent will work within the Sales team to maximise revenues from the agencies and clients falling within their customer list, whilst nurturing and coaching the team to exceed their targets.
The mission will be to develop a solid revenue stream from leading media agencies, exceed revenue targets on allocated agency patch and accelerate programmatic revenues whilst building and managing your team.
You must have:
- Digital media sales experience 5 + years, including at least 2 years selling or in a Programmatic management role
- Management experience and be able to motivate people in your charge to exceed their goals
- A network of strong relationships and an excellent reputation with key media agency and client personnel
- Senior agency relationships-including, Heads of Digital, Account Planning leads, Programmatic Leads etc
- Previously sold into an extensive network of media agencies (incl Trading Desks) -looking for someone with experience across at least 2 of the big 5 agency groups
- An understanding of the video market and programmatic advertising and contacts at the major ATDs
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and closing new business
- Experience achieving group goals; and not fazed by targets or metrics
- Experience generating revenue against personal targets (and love smashing them!)
You must be:
- Able to personally drive revenues from key agency accounts and help your team to meet their revenue targets
- Clear, consistent, persuasive and precise in both internal and external communication
- Able to prioritise and deliver to very tight deadlines
- You have the ability to navigate many stakeholders in multiple organisations with different goals and agendas
- Your service levels are second to none – nothing is too much trouble for you
- Able to navigate the change from a direct IO mindset to programmatic trading