InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping the consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
The group's portfolio companies include InMobi - a Unified Marketing Cloud (UMC), TruFactor - a Secure Data Platform for businesses, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
InMobi’s Culture is centered around: Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer groups, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live your Potential program.
InMobi’s Programmatic team works to manage revenue operations for “InMobi Exchange” (part of UMC), one of the world’s largest independent mobile in app programmatic exchanges. Close to 15K advertisers/ brands (including 70% of Fortune Top 100) utilize the programmatic platform for ad campaigns across formats and geographies, and 30K+ global app publishers monetize their ad inventory via it. We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile video & native programmatic media buying.
Account Strategist, Programmatic plays a critical, client-facing role at InMobi. They are completely responsible for managing and delivering revenue for our predominantly brand advertiser accounts, and maintaining relationships with key, large Agency, Advertiser and ATD (trading desk) partners. While managing a book of business for an entire region, Account Strategists work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Business Development, Technical Operations, Business Analysts, & Creative Services) to ensure aggressive revenue growth. The strategist/ analyst needs to be able to coordinate these efforts on all delivery channels.
We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth oriented professionals who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with key clients in the mobile programmatic ecosystem, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
The person would have to drive revenue reporting and tracking, data analytics and develop insights into supply needs, pricing optimization, product/ tech liaising exercises. The role would be expected to participate in exec level revenue reporting as well as quarterly/ annual planning exercises for the portfolio of accounts assigned.
The role will be based in Sydney reporting to the Executive Director for Australia & New Zealand, however will have a dual reporting line into Head of Delivery APAC based in Bangalore, India.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support for ANZ (sales, supply, product, engineering and marketing) required to drive delivery on InMobi Exchange programmatic platform for respective accounts.
- Track and resolve key client issues (technical, integration, creative, supply or delivery related) in a proactive manner and manage expectations internally and externally for campaign delivery, tracking and reporting.
- Tracking account wise revenue and delivery priorities week on week, some of these reports to be used for weekly CXO level meetings
- Working on account growth strategy for brand/ programmatic clients, i.e retaining clients quarter on quarter, and strategizing to grow revenue through upselling new offerings products
- Provide feedback to the product team in designing better products by communicating market requirements and advertiser pain points
- Work to develop strategic long-term partnerships with programmatic clients with a focus on agency trading desks.
- Provide data analytics on site and reporting for ANZ campaigns, with an overall goal of increasing efficiencies, improving the speed of deal optimization and decision making.
What do we require from you
2-3 years of experience in a role encompassing Account/ Revenue management and data analysis, preferably (not mandatory) from digital/ programmatic/ad tech background
B.Tech or B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative or analytical field (MBA preferred)
Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
Ideal candidates must possess
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with big data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Excellent relationship management skills, communication, attention to detail, analytical mindset, technical aptitude with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace & ability to lead delivery related client interactions, backed by data and understanding of technological aspects.
- Strong, robust MS Excel skills and proven competency in data analysis and logical reasoning
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of data analytics based optimizations/ experiments on revenue delivery
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
Nice to have:
- Basic to medium proficiency in the ad-tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations , delivery and measurement platforms.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!