Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Glance at Inmobi:
Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing ?
Account Strategists play a critical, client facing role at InMobi. They are completely responsible for managing and delivering revenue on the Glance, and maintaining relationships with key, large advertisers and brands. While managing a book of business for key clients, Account Strategists work collaboratively with several internal stake-holders (Sales, Creative Services, Product and Technology) to ensure aggressive revenue growth.
We are looking for sharp, analytical minds that can solve complex problems and develop close strategic relationships with key clients in the mobile ecosystem, while proactively and clearly communicating data insights to developers & internal teams.
- Take end to end ownership of advertiser accounts within portfolio to scale the account in terms of revenue and relationship, growing InMobi’s share of wallet
- Work on deep data analytics to undercover user insights and use business levers to optimize and make commercial decisions to match the advertiser ROI expectations and unlock new revenue opportunity
- Influence partner strategy by cross-selling and up-selling new market opportunities, product features, ad formats etc by utilizing data-driven insights to support recommendations
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that Glance campaigns match up to client needs: Track and resolve key client issues in a proactive manner and manage expectations internally and externally for campaign implementation, management and performance
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Product Managers) to refine product roadmap and deploy innovative media mix strategies.
- Understand and help deploy new innovations that InMobi takes to market. Eg: Targeting, ad formats, pricing and tracking solutions; Provide feedback to the product team in designing better products by communicating market realities and advertiser pain points
- Drive Quarterly Business Reviews with partners and weekly business reviews with senior management internally
What is expected out of you ?
Eager to grow your knowledge of all things AdTech, and interested in managing the account lifecycle from end-to-end. Passionate about helping clients exceed their ROI's and finding new strategies to tackle mobile advertising challenges today.
- Strong analytical skills and basic understanding of analytical tools such as: SQL, SPSS, SAS, Salesforce, MS Excel etc.
- Highly confident with advanced Excel techniques and analytics (powerpivot, macros,etc.)
- Effective and proactive communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Understanding of online marketing, digital media, programmatic media, web metrics, and campaign reporting
- Prior experience in marketing analytics, consumer insights, ad serving platforms, media agencies, data consulting
- Prior experience managing multiple clients through an end-to-end strategy
- Assisting in developing market roadmaps for clients
- Comfort with analytical packages/techniques using R, Python, etc
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value collaboration, autonomy, technical innovation, & results-orientated thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates.