InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global customers. We work closely with the CMOs and CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) to enable them to grow their business effectively in this mobile-first world. InMobi Pulse is InMobi’s Market Research and Consumer Insights platform and is part of the overall InMobi Marketing Cloud. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging 1st party data, 3rd party data and primary research to predict their actions enables us to offer unique insights solutions to clients and help conduct research and insights projects quickly, accurately and at a cost-effective rate.
As a key part of the InMobi Pulse team, you would be required to partner with the InMobi Senior Leadership to grow the business in North America and manage research and insights projects end-to-end. The primary responsibilities would be to leverage passive user behavioural data (both 1st party and 3rd party) and primary research data (in-house surveys) to provide 360° consumer insights to clients. The role would require you to be the go-to insights expert for all clients in North America and work with the sales team to ensure the efficient delivery of projects. You would also need to work closely with the InMobi marketing team to leverage these insights to build marketing reports regularly and also work with the InMobi product team to adopt the latest technologies and constantly develop innovative research and insights solutions
- Business Leadership - Manage existing relationships with clients in the insights discipline; apply an expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions
- Lead accounts to ensure we deliver on all deliverables while working within an agreed-upon budget and course-correct where required
- Stakeholder Management - Work with different stakeholders within the organization including, but not limited to, the product team, sales team, marketing team, and the operations team to ensure we deliver all account deliverables in a timely, precise and cost-efficient manner
- Experiment and design innovative and appropriate research and insights solutions to derive meaningful insights for clients’ needs and their business.
- Establish InMobi as a market leader in the research and insights space in North America
- 3-6 years of experience in consumer insights and/or consumer research which includes managing clients to proactively deliver agreed upon KPI’s
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- Proven ability to profitably manage a high-value research book of business and positively impact commercial development
- Experience with advertising, advertising testing, brand health tracking, and other marketing models; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude, and comfort with technology
- Innovation: orientation to explore new, breakthrough solutions in the research and insights space
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelors’ degree required, Masters’ Degree preferred
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.