InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor - an Intelligence-as-a-Service Platform, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
Built on the pillars of “Truth” and “Fact,” TruFactor delivers an Intelligence-as-a-Service platform. The patented anonymization platform democratizes access to unique Consumer Intelligence. TruFactor’s vision is to empower data scientists and developers to leverage consumer intelligence safely, securely and seamlessly.
Our small but mighty team is growing across our locations in Kansas City, San Francisco, Seattle and Bangalore. With offices and team members across the world, we pride ourselves on our open and global perspective. We maintain close ties with our parent company, InMobi Group, which provides the best of start-up culture with the rich experiences of a 12-year industry leader. Read more at trufactor.io
As a key part of the InMobi Pulse team, you would be required to partner with the InMobi Senior Leadership to grow the business in North America and manage research and insights projects end-to-end. The primary responsibilities would be to leverage passive user behavioural data (both 1st party and 3rd party) and primary research data (in-house surveys) to provide 360° consumer insights to clients. The role would require you to be the go-to insights expert for all clients in North America and work with the sales team to ensure the efficient delivery of projects. You would also need to work closely with the InMobi marketing team to leverage these insights to build marketing reports regularly and also work with the InMobi product team to adopt the latest technologies and constantly develop innovative research and insights solutions
- Business Leadership - Manage existing relationships with clients in the insights discipline; apply an expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions
- Lead accounts to ensure we deliver on all deliverables while working within an agreed-upon budget and course-correct where required
- Stakeholder Management - Work with different stakeholders within the organization including, but not limited to, the product team, sales team, marketing team, and the operations team to ensure we deliver all account deliverables in a timely, precise and cost-efficient manner
- Experiment and design innovative and appropriate research and insights solutions to derive meaningful insights for clients’ needs and their business.
- Establish InMobi as a market leader in the research and insights space in North America
- 3-6 years of experience in consumer insights and/or consumer research which includes managing clients to proactively deliver agreed upon KPI’s
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- Proven ability to profitably manage a high-value research book of business and positively impact commercial development
- Experience with advertising, advertising testing, brand health tracking, and other marketing models; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude, and comfort with technology
- Innovation: orientation to explore new, breakthrough solutions in the research and insights space
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelors’ degree required, Masters’ Degree preferred
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.