Manager / Sr. Manager - Glance Monetization
InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
Glance is the world’s first screen zero i.e. lockscreen proposition. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products and services of their choice, in a simple and visually stunning way. With 40mn+ daily active users in India & SEA, it is the third largest B2C platform (after FB and YouTube). The platform is witnessing massive user engagement with significant time spent on the platform i.e. 22mins / day / user.
Glance is a subsidiary of the InMobi Group. The Internet Starts Here is a trademark of Glance. For more information, visit https://glance.app.
Glance is looking for a senior professional to lead agency monetization; someone who loves driving revenues through relationships. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in a global company and creating what is poised to be a category creator in India and globally so far as mobile platforms and content consumption habits are concerned.
If you’re someone who is enterprising and loves the ‘chills’ and ‘thrills’ of an early stage business and have experience in driving media sales through agencies, we would love to meet you.
- Work closely with agencies to drive the growth, adoption and advocacy from the holding group portfolio.
- Drive yearly and quarterly sales/revenue target through agency partnerships.
- Work on new and existing relationships with media agencies to convert them into profitable sustainable partnerships
- Manage the leading agencies, and build Glance advocacy with strong leadership-level influencing
- Identify and pitching transformational opportunities to senior leadership that drives behavior change and support revenue growth
- Collaborate with internal teams to amplify revenue
- 10+ years of experience with significant proven successful experience in a commercial role
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic agency relationships
- Proven experience identifying sales opportunities and maintaining an active sales pipeline
- Highly-organized and the ability to solve problems in a structured manners and strategic approaches
- Experience in working for matrix organizations, work and think independently to remove roadblocks and get the mission accomplished in collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills