Inside Sales Manager, Performance Advertising
Re-Imagine Your Career with InMobi!
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With 17 offices on 5 continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a unique global solution for advertising. We provide over 1.5 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that in turn enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 Billion advertisements daily across the globe; that's more than 1 advertisement for every person in the world.
About the Team:
The InMobi Performance Sales team works with performance agencies, app developers and direct advertisers based across Europe and the Americas, selling and delivering direct response mobile advertising campaigns globally. We use technology, campaign tracking and optimization to deliver on our client’s user acquisition objectives. Our specialist sales team sells multiple solutions including user acquisition, Apple Search Ads, Affiliate platform, DSP where they combine exceptional sales execution and negotiation skills to sell to potential advertisers. Whilst we are focused on winning new business only, growing InMobi’s market share in the territory, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile performance advertising, the team also assists in post-sales activities including Invoicing and collections.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director - Performance Ad Sales, Europe
- Take responsibility for growing the advertising business of InMobi across several priority verticals including: Shopping, Travel, Social/chat, Music and entertainment, Utilities and Finance across Mainland Europe and North America.
- Identify the need and position InMobi’s wide array of Performance solutions.
- Contribute to the strategy and priority setting of the Performance Sales team on a short, mid, and long-term basis.
- Close sales and achieve aggressive Quarterly New business quotas.
- Work in partnership with dedicated performance account managers to successfully deliver results on client campaign objectives and unlock new opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally across different technology and delivery teams to articulate and develop new value propositions that meet evolving advertiser needs.
- Build, track and manage an active sales pipeline to achieve quarterly sales targets and build a broad base of repeat advertisers – fixate on diversification of InMobi’s advertiser base whilst constantly pitching upsell products.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of SALESFORCE.com, Outreach.io, LeadIQ etc to maintain accurate records to maximize territory/vertical potential.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects, business problems, and the effects of the problems
- Promote effective internal communication across the direct performance sales team (DSO) based in London and San Francisco.
- Run concurrent projects across specific categories with the marketing team’s assistance.
Who You Are
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- You must work remotely, based in Bengaluru, prospecting for advertisers across Europe and the Americas which will involve flexible working hours.
- Maintain own business strategy, work flow and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter willing to take ownership and be accountable whilst participating positively in the team dynamics.
- Proven track record in developing and closing new advertiser relationships through structured approach to winning / closing new business.
- Exceptional communicator with strong attention to detail with outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and plan in a structured manner to deliver on specific quarterly goals.
- Deep network of relationships across the mobile advertising ecosystem preferably with specific knowledge of Direct response advertising, including Programmatic and Affiliate ecosystems.
- Experienced working on the nuances of driving mobile commerce transactions.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner in a technology environment.