InMobi is a powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides Advertisers, Publishers and App Developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 Billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centered around: thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with an open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a life long commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live Your Potential program.
Head of Sales - Japan :
The InMobi Sales team works with Brands, Agencies, app developers and clients across verticals to achieve their marketing objectives and ROI targets at scale. We use technology, campaign tracking and optimization to deliver on our client’s brand awareness or performance objectives and our specialist sales team combines exceptional sales execution and negotiation skills, with an excellent understanding of the technological aspects of the mobile advertising ecosystem.
We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile performance advertising.
Reporting to Regional Head of Sales
- Lead, coach and develop the Japan Sales team and coordinate with the revenue operations team.
- Contribute to the strategy and priority setting for Japan business on a short, mid, and long term basis.
- Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet or exceed these goals.
- Work on new and existing relationships with mobile media agencies / client directs to convert them into profitable sustainable partnerships.
- Take responsibility for growing the demand business from allocated target verticals.
- Communicate and evangelize the benefits of mobile advertising and InMobi in particular to the client. Present the offering via email, phone and in person.
- Liaise with the Senior management team to increase and diversify demand channels.
- Manage strategic agency relationships based on shared quarterly objectives.
- Work in partnership with account managers to successfully deliver results on client campaign objectives.
- Work cross-functionally across different technology teams to articulate and develop new value propositions that meet evolving advertiser needs.
- Evangelize the adoption of InMobi ad platform products, rich media solutions and creative services.
- Build, track and manage an active sales pipeline to achieve quarterly sales targets and build a broad base of repeat advertisers.
- Participate on delivering InMobi education events and developer meet ups as well as representing InMobi at industry trade shows and panels.
- Experience of managing a sales team, revenue goals in the Adtech ecosystem with a demand or supply platform in Japan.
- Self-starter with past experience of working in a multinational, fast paced dynamic environment.
- Proven track record in developing country level strategies and building revenue based annual plans and execution.
- Exceptional communicator with strong strategic thinking, attention to detail with outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and plan in a structured manner to deliver on specific quarterly goals.
- Deep network of relationships across the mobile advertising ecosystem preferably with Brand and Agency clients.
- Experienced in dealing with Programmatic advertising platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner in a technology environment.
- The role will require international travel based on business need.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate :
Experience: 8 - 12 years of experience
Location & Language: Tokyo, Japan - Japanese & English
Education: Masters degree or equivalent practical experience in the Digital advertising industry.
Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development