Senior Engineering Manager - Information Security
Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What you will be doing?
- Preparing and executing InfoSec strategy for the org
- Plan and run information security awareness program
- Securing enterprise information by abstracting security requirements
- Planning, implementing, and testing security systems
- Preparing security standards, policies, and procedures
- Security architecture review of enterprise grade applications
- Managing Incident response and Forensics
- Leading web-application security assessments
- Designing network security monitoring solution
- Developing security policies and processes
- Conducting black-box security review of applications
- Evaluating security products for organizational needs
- Building baselines for security requirements
- Security administration of infrastructure
- Mentoring team members
What is expected out of you?
- Graduate in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent handson experience (12+ yrs).
- Knowledge of the threat landscape, common attacks and mitigation methods, specially in nix environment.
- Deep understanding of modern web application security constructs
- Security specialist with a firm grasp of or meaningful experience in the following areas:
- Authentication and authorization protocols
- Applied cryptography
- Networking protocols and operations (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Cloud infrastructure and services platforms (Azure strongly preferred)
- Microservice architectures, or large distributed systems
- Vulnerability management and remediation
- Experience with big data platforms is an added advantage
- Good knowledge on Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing, Application security testing, Security architecture review, Technical Audits, Network security monitoring.
- Collaborates with ease across the organization including but not limited to with Departmental Heads, Sr. Leadership and Peer Managers community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate is someone with 10+ years experience with the above skill-set, and at least 2+ years of which in Manager role and willing to go extra-mile in a highly thriving startup/SMB environment.