Re-Imagine Your Career with InMobi
Named on the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 List, InMobi is the largest independent in-app mobile advertising platform. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitious private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the success of the organization's system and network security programs.
- Perform vulnerability assessments of planned and deployed systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks and protection needs.
- Analyze security requirements and researching solutions and best practices.
- Respond to and, where appropriate, resolve or escalate reported security incidents.
- Designing security solution by leveraging open-source and commercial solutions
- Monitor system logs and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity. Interpret such activity and make recommendations for resolution.
- Investigating and resolve security violations by conducting RCA to highlight the issues and possible solutions.
- Perform system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications and network security devices,
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
- Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources
- Research, document, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats, and respond to security incidents
- Work closely with the designated Security Officers thereby ensuring full compliance with security policies.
- Participate in infrastructure projects to develop, plan, and implement security specifications
- Participate in information security working groups and contribute as necessary.
- 8+ years’ experience working as a security engineer which includes responsibilities working directly with delivery teams to review code and systems architecture for vulnerabilities.
- Experience in manual and automation penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Experience in password/secret management tools and techniques.
- In-depth understanding of firewall, virtualisation, container, networking and OS security.
- Experience in Management/Review of systems host security configurations.
- Experience in System vulnerability assessments and remediation
- Experience in deployment and management of system security systems.
- Security based credentials highly desired (SSCP, GIAC GCUX, GSEC, GCED,GCIH,GCIA, etc)
- Strong understanding of Linux operating system. Familiarity with Linux authentication and authorization methodologies, such as Kerberos, LDAP, NIS, Sudo, etc.
- Hands on experience with common security assessment tools like nessus, metasploit, scapy, hashcat, wireshark etc.
- Good grasp on a scripting language (python, ruby etc.)
- Strong understanding of common network protocols HTTPS, SMTP etc.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
- Sound knowledge of security principles, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications such as IPS, IDS, WAF etc.
- Proven solution designing experience
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures is a must.
- Desired Skills/Experience Host-based firewall security experience (access control list (ACL) management., secure remote management practices, IDS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.