ReImagine your career with InMobi!
Named on the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 List, InMobi is the largest independent in-app mobile advertising platform. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
About the role:
You will lead the Sales organization in North America for specific product lines in the Marketing Cloud. Working in collaboration with product leads and GMs, you will apply creative solutioning to enhance current offerings based on customer needs. The role encompasses growing a high-performing direct sales team, along with leveraging Partner and Inside Sales channels.
- Lead the Sales organization for the Survey and Customer Experience Platforms business
- Align the sales organization’s objectives with the firm’s business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting
- Meet/ exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives
- Establish and govern the sales organizations’ OKRs, sales quotas, incentive structure and performance management process
- Creatively solution offerings for customers to enable upsell and cross-sell
- Manage a fast-growing direct sales team including learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization
- Leverage the Partner and Inside Sales channels
Who you are:
You have strong experience in and are passionate about building a fast growing, high performing Sales organization for SaaS platforms. You are adept at solutioning and creatively packaging solutions to meet customer needs. You have the drive and tenacity to get the job done. What is crucial for success in this role is the ability to identify high value customers for the company, and enhance InMobi’s offerings basis customer feedback. You should be comfortable collaborating with and enabling cross-functional managers to drive sales.
- 10+ years of relevant direct B2B sales experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Creativity in solutioning offerings for the customer
- Analytical mindset and the ability to break problems down in order to develop comprehensive solutions
- Prior track record of leading teams that meet/exceed quota
- Experience selling to specific high value verticals such as Retail, CPG, or Financial Services
- Experience leading a team of product specialists
- Strong multi-tasking skills - this role will sit at the intersection of many key business units
- Ability to manage a fast growing and high-performance sales organization
- Experience in leveraging Partner and Inside Sales channels
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional and cross-geography teams
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in an analytical field
- Prior work-ex in the Experience Management space
Why InMobi Is Exciting!
Moving into 2019 we are diversifying and expanding our business from purely the ad world to support other forms of businesses with our cloud-based services including our Marketing Cloud, Data Cloud, and Consumer Cloud. We are also aggressively growing in North America and have been doing so through organic growth and through various M&As. To lead this growth, we have brought the majority of our senior leadership to our US HQ in SF in order to execute the vision we have for the future of InMobi!
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.