As a Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for securing new premium customers for InMobi’s Marketing Cloud. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships from a both pre- and post-sale perspective. Your responsibilities will include identifying, prospecting, and closing new InMobi customers through email, initial sales calls and product demos. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media for InMobi Marketing Cloud products
- Clearly communicate InMobi Marketing Cloud product capabilities and benefits to potential new customers
- Handle customer objections, negotiate pricing and close new business for InMobi
- Maintain an active sales pipeline, prioritize accounts and clearly communicate sales status to management
- Prepare and deliver presentations for InMobi Marketing Cloud products and services.
- Ensure world class customer satisfaction
- Hit or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales metrics
- 2+ years of relevant work experience; preferred experience with SaaS company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic; driven to contribute to a team
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas, goals, metrics, etc.
- Capable of managing multiple projects — work prioritization, planning, and collaboration with peers in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Goal oriented, self-motivated; able to work independently but within a team environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to work independently, initiate their own projects as needed to streamline their workload, understand the business process and work in a team environment
- Comfortable on sales calls and speaking directly with potential customers.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines; working after hours to meet proposal and project deadlines if needed
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks and requests at once
- Learns quickly, asks questions, wants to understand their responsibilities and the industry
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM