Location – Singapore
InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising and marketing. We offer a suite of platforms based on the core principles of scale and intelligence to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions. Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
As a key part of the InMobi Market Research & Insights team, you will be required to partner with the InMobi Senior Leadership to grow the business globally and manage it end to end. The primary responsibilities are to oversee a specific % of revenue growth on a yearly basis; build strong client relationships and make a visible difference to the client business. The role would require building a highly proficient research team to handle global clients across different sectors.
- Business Development - Develop new business and manage existing relationships with clients in the market research discipline; apply expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients
- Ensure repeat businesses.
- Ability to be able to expand to other InMobi products catering to other Marketing requirements. Example Insights and ConnectX
- Lead accounts and manage the ops team (India) to ensure we deliver on all account deliverables while working to an agreed budget and course correct where required.
- Experiment and design innovative and appropriate research solutions to derive meaningful insights for clients’ needs and their business.
- Create an edge through world class presentations and reports
- Establish InMobi as a market leader in the market research space globally
- 5+ years’ experience in the SEA market, managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver agreed upon KPI's
- Proven ability to profitably manage high value research book of business and positively impact commercial development, including people management experience
- Experience with brand health tracking, Creative testing, Brand Lift, shopper researches, segmentation, CSAT tracking and other marketing research techniques; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story
- Required exposure to sectors like Ecommerce, banking, telecom etc.
- Should have worked in Qualtrics in the region
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with technology
- Innovation: orientation to explore new, breakthrough solutions in the market research space
- Masters’ Degree from a premier institute required