InMobi is looking for a passionate digital marketer who loves driving and facilitating innovative and meaningful cross-channel campaigns to join our North America marketing team. If you’re a hard-working, data-driven self-starter with experience designing, managing and optimizing integrated digital marketing and demand generation campaigns, this is the role for you. Plus, you’ll have a highly-skilled in-house North America field marketing team at your fingertips to help equip you with the tools and resources necessary to crush the funnel and meet your pipeline goals.
- Define, create and manage key online marketing efforts in North America including webinars, email, social, display advertising and more which are aligned with global and regional field marketing campaigns.
- Manage the North America contact database and oversee continuous optimization between HubSpot <Marketing Automation Platform> and Salesforce <CRM> to capture touchpoints with marketing programs and campaigns, audience segmentation and lead scoring.
- Ensure A/B and multivariate tests are applied for continuous optimization of creative and content for all campaigns including demand generation, nurture content, etc.
- Establish KPIs for all programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting to ensure marketing efforts are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Create, expand and implement organic and paid demand generation campaigns to generate leads, drive awareness and aid in the qualification of prospects. Maximize ROI from these paid programs and proactively optimize campaigns and content to increase performance.
- Develop and manage email templates, newsletters, and outreach campaigns.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to generate interest in InMobi’s portfolio of solutions for marketers, advertisers, and publishers.
- 5+ years experience in marketing.
- At least 2 years experience in B2B digital marketing and demand generation. Marketing experience within the technology and/or advertising industry a plus.
- Experience developing and implementing digital demand generation campaigns with minimal external inputs
- Experience developing and implementing lead scoring and lead classification tracks
- Has worked in global organizations selling diverse products to different types of target accounts
- Deep experience with testing – establishing strategies, plans, and creative which drive increased engagement and conversion
- Capable of qualifying, capturing and following up with leads through Marketing Automation platforms like HubSpot and CRM solutions such as Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail and capable of continuous prioritization in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and prioritize towards results and overall business success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English-language business writing.
InMobi’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.