InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centered around: Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer groups, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live your Potential program.
Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to center your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly cocktails hours.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of reimagining advertising.
InMobi’s Programmatic team works to manage revenue operations for “InMobi Exchange”, one of the world’s largest independent mobile in app programmatic exchanges. Close to 15K advertisers/ brands (including 70% of Fortune Top 100) utilize the programmatic platform for ad campaigns across formats and geographies, and 20K+ global app publishers monetize their ad inventory via it. We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile video & native programmatic media buying.
What will you be doing
Account Manager (AM) - Programmatic plays a critical revenue management role at InMobi. He/ she would be completely responsible for managing and delivering revenue on our programmatic platform “InMobi Exchange”. AM is expected to work closely with both external stakeholders (Demand Side Platforms - DSPs, Exchanges) as well as internal (regional sales, supply, product, engineering, marketing and ad ops teams) to drive cross functional support to maximize revenue delivered on “InMobi Exchange” platform. AM may also be expected to work with a team of programmatic analysts to drive these efforts. He/ she would have to drive revenue reporting and tracking, data analytics and develop insights into supply needs, pricing optimization, product/ tech liaising exercises. AM would be expected to participate in exec level revenue reporting as well as quarterly/ annual planning exercises for the portfolio of accounts assigned.
We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth oriented professionals who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with key clients in the mobile programmatic ecosystem, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
The AM role will be based in our Bangalore Head quarter, however will report into Programmatic Leadership team based in North America.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support (sales, supply, product, engineering and marketing) required to manage revenue delivery on InMobi Exchange programmatic platform for a portfolio of accounts
- Own supply and pricing optimizations/ experimentations to drive higher monetization of InMobi Exchange inventory
- Work on account growth strategy/ plan for programmatic clients, i.e work with Customer Success teams to protect and grow revenue from the portfolio and also manage up selling and cross selling of new offerings
- Provide feedback to the product/ Engg team in designing better products by communicating market requirements
- Drive data analytics, identify gaps and growth opportunities, derive actionable insights, communicate effectively to clients and ensure execution
What do we require from you
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a role encompassing Account/ Revenue management and data analysis, preferably (not mandatory) from digital/ programmatic/ad tech background
- B.Tech or B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative or analytical field (MBA preferred)
- Functional Area: Account/ Revenue Management
Ideal candidates must possess
- Excellent relationship management skills, communication, attention to detail, analytical mindset, technical aptitude with a basic to medium level understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with big data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong, robust MS Excel skills and proven competency in data analysis and logical reasoning