Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- You will own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing state-of-the-art code to keep InMobi at the cutting edge of current technology.
- Your specific expertise will be required to make the site delightful, secure, performant and accessible to all our members.
- Meet with colleagues including product managers, designers and other engineers assigned to your project(s).
What is the team like?
Our team of UI engineers, interaction designers, front end application engineers and product managers design and build the best Customer products and solutions. This team builds the customer facing website used by our customers globally to interact with different InMobi product offerings and solutions. We are organized in small teams with a big impact.
Not only do we play an active role in product innovation, but we constantly push ourselves forward in solving new engineering challenges. Most recently, we've been working on incubating best in the breed UI and API Frameworks, and are contributing to a new wave of building scalable UI platforms. Interested talk to us!
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for someone who comes up with 8-10 years development experience
- Experience in frameworks such as React , AngularJS etc and good understanding of the basics of these frameworks and their life cycles.(MUST HAVE)
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools. Should understand nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring.
- Deeper knowledge of UI optimizations and performance.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Strong problem solving skills, Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CSS fundamentals
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies is a plus
Nice to have skills:
- Tech Skills: Full stack experience NodeJS , GraphQL