Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Client Success Senior Manager for our Client Success team in London!
Gympass is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, and you’ll be joining one of its best-performing teams globally. You’ll manage a set of high-profile corporate accounts, ensuring that our clients remain focused on our mission of making wellbeing universal. You’ll also drive the commercial agenda within your portfolio of clients, and collaborate with other teams to ensure that take-up of Gympass is high within all of the accounts that you manage.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and work with talented people and some of the UK’s most innovative companies. We’re looking for a superstar candidate who can help the team to achieve new levels of success.
- Own client relationships for a portfolio of large accounts after the point-of-sale throughout the client life cycle, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually and in person
- Ensure a trusting and valuable relationship with your HR contacts by sharing our mission to improve employee health, engagement, and happiness
- Understand clients’ objectives and deliver solutions by developing client-specific growth strategies
- Drive initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch and awareness events; partner with the Gympass Wellbeing Engagement Team to assist in end-to-end implementation
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client as well as review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, and provide relevant Gympass updates.
- Collaborate closely with the Wellbeing Engagement, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, and Business Development teams to develop member growth strategies and deliver on client and company goals
- Analyze client data; share findings, and develop tailored communication and awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity
- Own the commercial agenda for the clients in your portfolio, including renewing, expanding and renegotiating contracts on an annual basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- An accomplished individual with 5+ years of experience managing client relationships in a client-facing position
- A dynamic person with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, work in a team environment and solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- An excellent communicator -- interpersonal, written, and public speaking -- with superior customer service to internal and external clients
- Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of managing multiple clients/projects concurrently
- Fluent in monitoring data, analyzing reports, and leveraging results
- Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quick-moving global business environment
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
- Our offices are in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and the UK. You can work from any office or remotely based in any of these countries.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.