Position Summary: Fusion Worldwide is hiring a Director of Operations to act as the key operational leader reporting to the COO. This individual will provide direction, guidance and management for operations and administrative personnel and act as the key liaison between sales/purchasing and logistics/operations. This position is essential to Fusion Worldwide’s growth as our business continues to expand globally.
What we can do for you
Offer support through a collaborative and open environment with proven professionals
Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship from the COO and senior management
- Opportunity to direct and continuously improve overall operations of a billion-dollar company in an industry going through massive growth
What you can do for us
- Manage overall administration, operations and logistics and work with the COO to develop action plans, goals and operational programs to improve efficiency and service level.
- Direct daily operations of the administrative and operations teams and initiate methods to effectively support the sales/purchasing teams so they can focus on revenue generation.
- Develop programs to cross train personnel and identify areas of opportunity for employee training and development. Conduct periodic reviews of all operations personnel.
- Develop communication programs allowing for quicker, clearer, and cleaner communications between various stakeholders globally.
- Lead certification efforts for standards and programs to support ongoing company initiatives.
- Work globally to improve operational efficiency and introduce technology to improve operations across all areas.
- Develop initiatives to improve communication flow, response time on customer documentation requests, and organization of information to better support company operations.
Who we’re looking for
- 10+ years of operations management experience
- Strong knowledge of logistics, administration and sales support operations
- Experience managing staff; strong communication skills
- Experience within the semiconductor industry a plus
- A Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions.