Compete with the best at Fusion Worldwide! Fusion is one the leading Independent Distributors of Electronic Components and after more than 20 years in business, has grown into a $3B global organization. Life at Fusion is fast paced, challenging, and rewarding. The sales floor has a daily buzz that breeds creativity and drives hard work. Fusion offers unlimited growth and earning potential and we’re looking for driven individuals to fulfill the dream.
What we can do for you!
- Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
- As a privately held firm in a recession-friendly industry, we lay the foundation for a stable sales career
- Provide 1 on 1 coaching from Sales Management to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Dedicated sales enablement to help guide you and put you on the path for success
- Lightning-fast sales cycle
What can you do for us!
- Drive revenue through prospecting new customers, managing existing customer relationships, and growing business within accounts
- Interact with prospects via phone, email, and occasional on-site visits
- Work cross functionally with the Purchasing department and Business Development team to maximize opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing team to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity
- Educate customers on the current state of the hardware market to maximize efficiency and support of the supply chain
Who we’re looking for!
- 2-5 years of experience in a B2B sales position
- Prior industry experience is strongly preferred
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent salesperson driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Dedicated individuals motived by commission and career growth
- Proficient with standard business tools (Microsoft Office 365, etc.) as well as collaboration and sales technology (WebEx, HubSpot, Sales Navigator, etc.)
- A graduate of a 4-year university
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K benefits with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Emergency Travel & Identity Theft Protection
- Life Insurance
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Stocked fridges and pantries with a variety of healthy snack options
- Unlimited cold brew & kombucha on tap
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
- Frequent Team Events
- Onsite Gym
- Great Location in Boston’s Seaport District
- Friday Afternoon Drinks
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!