As a member of our organization, you will be expected to have responsibility for quality inspection and go/no-go decision on electronic components. You are expected to complete inspection process and ensure that proper actions are tasks to screen for part quality/counterfeit/and conformity. You are also expected to exhibit proper use and maintenance use of inspection tools and equipment.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of QC expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Overall responsibility for go/ no go decision on product based on results of incoming inspection.
- Works with inspectors to understand findings so Go/No GO decisions can be made on parts.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes related to product quality and the training of those processes, and to ensure that processes are followed.
- Responsible for learning and disseminating information relating to quality and counterfeiting of parts and developing and implementing new methods to identify.
- Provide support to customers when any quality issues arise; prepares corrective action and follow up on implementation and close out.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the Fusion Counterfeit Avoidance Program.
- Provide metrics related to inspection results; provide input to the vendor rating system based on inspection results.
- Provide monthly updates on activities and improvements made on processes.
- Review and suggest improvements in workflow and equipment to make processes more efficient and effective.
- Remains active with industry contacts to ascertain new counterfeiting techniques and new ways to catch those parts.
- Responsible for assisting in the training of inspectors; responsible for providing continual learning and development.
- Coordinates with other quality management at other sites as well as purchasing and commodity management
- Interfaces with customer quality when issues arise
- Interfaces with part manufacturers when necessary to obtain information and verification concerning parts and findings
Who we’re looking for!
- Degree in Electronics is preferred
- Experience at an Operational Change Management (OCM) and with the manufacture, packaging, and marking of electronic components.
- Ideally has both Operational Change Management (OCM) as well as distribution quality experience and understanding of the semiconductor manufacturing and distribution process.
- Demonstrated record of process improvement and knowledge. Understands equipment and tools that may aid in the inspection and test of electronic components
- Strong knowledge of electronic component manufacturing, packaging, labeling.
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!