Fusion Worldwide is hiring an Export Compliance Manager who will support the development, implementation and management of the EU regional export compliance program. This individual would report directly to the Director of Risk and Compliance in the US, and locally to the logistics and operations team in Amsterdam. They work with Export Compliance designees who are currently handling case due diligence in Amsterdam. This position is essential to Fusion Worldwide’s growth as our business continues to expand globally.
- Manage the regional export compliance operation, including export case due diligence, denied parties screening, licensing determination, submitting license application, proper product classification and proper documentation.
- Understand and have experience with the Taric System, ECCN codes, Dual Use classification, licensing requirements and licensing applications.
- Interface daily with administration and the Sales organization to ensure smooth communication and order flow.
- Work with parts manufacturers and distributors to maintain proper classification.
- Work with development to build export compliance controls into our CRM.
- Develop and conduct training on export compliance matters including managing the annual export compliance training; attend offsite training courses leading to export compliance certification.
- Continuously review changes to export compliance laws and regulations, ensure changes are communicated to management and ensure the compliance program takes into account changes.
- Maintain an organized and efficient export compliance operation that strives to achieve 0 violations and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Act as the Export Compliance SME during external or internal audits
- Areas for growth include strategic logistics management and the development and management of relationships with third party logistics and other transportation vendors. This includes management of overall traffic and logistics for the region.
- Experience in EU export compliance
- Electronic components industry experience highly preferred
- A bachelor’s degree, a technical background would be a plus (not a must)
- Communication and the ability to lead by example
- Overall planning and organizing competency
- A deep attention to detail and dedication to accuracy and precision
- Competitive base salary (max 120K depending on your experience and seniority) and a performance-based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- pension scheme (50/50)
- Frequent team events including Friday afternoon drinks and an epic Christmas party.