Position Summary: As a member of our sales organization, you will be expected to expand and look for new customers in the Japan market, proactively offer products to Fortune 1000 companies, and close business while maintaining lasting relationships. This opportunity is for highly driven individuals who are entrepreneurial in nature, and it provides the opportunity for exceptional high earnings potential with uncapped commissions!
What we can do for you!
- Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Drive revenue through prospecting new customers, managing existing customer relationships, and growing business within accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, chat, and occasional on-site visits.
- Collaborate with Customers & Marketing team to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity
- Educate customers on the current state of the hardware market to maximize efficiency and support of the supply chain
Who we’re looking for!
- 2-5 years of experience in a B2B sales position
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent salesperson driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- A professional and ethical approach to selling
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- A Native or a proficient speaker in Japanese language
- Good command of written and spoken English
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!