Position Summary: As a Purchasing Representative, you will be tasked with sourcing computer hardware through various suppliers, while making long lasting connections for future business in the process. The individual that will thrive in this role is one who is not satisfied with the status quo, is a natural negotiator, and loves to add value through collaboration with our Account Executive team.
What we can do for you!
- Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Source product through prospecting new suppliers and managing existing supplier relationships
- Negotiate for the procurement of product to include price, terms, and ship date
- Ensure that quality standards are present and reflect Fusion Worldwide’s deep commitment to quality components
- Collaborate with Account Executive team through proprietary ERP system, keeping detailed notes to maintain our unique competitive advantage
- Proactively bring offers of product to sell
- Provide market information gleaned from discussions with vendors
Who we’re looking for!
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional environment
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent emerging professional, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- An effective negotiator with excellent relationship-building skills
- Someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A trader with creative and proactive mindset
- Someone who is hungry for uncapped earnings
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!