*Please note, we can only consider applicants who are based in or nearby Amsterdam.*
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for supporting overall sales operations at our European headquarter in Amsterdam. This will include managing all administrative tasks associated with our account executive team such as inputting sales orders, updating our CRM, performing market research and other duties as needed. This is a great opportunity to learn the sales process at Fusion Worldwide from the ground up with growth potential for the right candidate.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship in a billion-dollar company
What can you do for us!
- Provide administrative support to our team of account executives
- Enter requirements and sales orders into our CRM system while communicating with sales reps on needs ranging from entering part numbers/commodity codes and completing vendor qualification forms
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Perform tasks as required in preparation for customer meetings/calls including updating/reworking presentations, printing materials, and gathering needed materials for customer
- Conduct lead generation, qualification and market research as needed
Who we’re looking for!
- Strong written and verbal communication and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- 1-3 years of experience in a support role and desire to facilitate sales operations
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; HubSpot experience preferred
- Fluent English is required
- Open concept working environment
- Collaborative and motivated team
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday, pension scheme
- Friday afternoon drinks & frequent team events
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!