This opportunity is for analytical and self-motivated candidates who can multitask and manage their workload in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will be working with like-minded team members in a vibrant and energetic office environment.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
- Handle and timely process customer orders and enquiry (Import / Export / Trucking)
- Monitor the status of orders and liaise with the respective parties to ensure that delivery meets targets
- Proper keeping of the full set of necessary shipping documents and to comply with the company’s processes, and regulatory restrictions
- Update stock card and prepare weekly stock report to ensure inventories accuracy
- Interact with 3rd party test houses and logistics provider in day-to-day executions
- Involve in warehouse capacity planning, productivity improvement
- Evaluate data against audit requests and ensure completeness of data.
- Assist the Organization Audit Focal prepare for the internal/external audits
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years in an Admin Support role
- Proficient with standard business tools (especially Excel)
- Able to multitask and take on new roles as and when assigned
- Able to work independently and has initiative, good interpersonal communication skills
- Having high attention to details
- Work cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!