Position Summary: This opportunity is for analytical and self-motivated candidates who can multitask and manage their workload in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will be working with like-minded team members in a vibrant and energetic office environment.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Manage system entry of sales orders, requirements, RMAs and quotations
- Following up shipment status and coordinate between Warehouse, Sales and Buyer for every issue occur regarding their order
- To assist Sales in fulfill requirement and providing company documents for new vendor code set-up
- New customer set-up/maintenance data process
- Assisting Sales to print out Invoices and mail out to customer monthly
- Helping Sales in updating/follow up payment from customer and updating to AR team regarding payment status from customer
- Generate supply & demand match list and distribute to individual Sales on a daily basis
- Any other administrative duties as assigned by Manager
Who we’re looking for!
- 2-5 years in an Admin Sales Support role
- Proficient with standard business tools (especially Excel)
- Able to multitask and take on new roles as and when assigned
- Able to work independently and has initiative, good interpersonal communication skills
- Having high attention to details
- Work cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives
- Medical and Dental benefits
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary
- Onsite Gym
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!