Position Summary: This opportunity is for analytical and self-motivated candidates who can multitask and manage their workload in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will be working with like-minded team members in a vibrant and energetic office environment.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Manage and provide end-user support to our Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Amsterdam, Munich and our upcoming Shenzhen office
- Effectively plan, install, configure, and optimize IT infrastructures to achieve high availability and performance
- PC OS builds, troubleshooting, repairs, and deployments
- Administers security for all network attached and standalone computer systems
- Assist the IT team (based in U.S) with server and network related tasks
- Limited travel may be required
Who we’re looking for!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows server and general networking experience
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent person driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and to multi-task
- Must be able to work with vendors (e.g. software, telecom, ISPs, etc.)
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Microsoft Active Directory and Active Directory rights managements
- Microsoft Group Policy administration
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, VPN, DFS and other Microsoft and basic networking components
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
Nice to Have
- Cisco Call Manager Phone systems
- Backup processes
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Cisco Meraki Networking
- Microsoft IIS Web Server
- WordPress (Laravel/PHP)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Medical and Dental benefits
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Onsite Gym
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!