WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team you will be responsible for organizing cross-functional teams delivering features, and be the primary point of contact for vendors supporting efforts across MetaHumans. Epic Games creates and deploys advanced computer-vision and machine learning technologies to transform the production and consumption of digital media. With our MetaHuman Product, we enable creation of photorealistic digital faces and push the boundaries of Digital Humans.
In this role, you will
- Own Features - Partner with feature owners to actively drive successful delivery of features, no matter the complexity or challenges. Identify the people, time, and resources necessary for features, then build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful delivery
- Own Vendor Relationships - Own day-to-day communications with our vendors, ensuring appropriate contracts, schedules, and reviews are in place to ensure smooth operations as vendors work toward and make their deliveries
- Build and maintain dependency driven asset schedules to ensure successful, on time, release of content, to the Epic Art Quality bar
- Coordinate - Work with supporting teams (e.g. IT, Contracts, Legal, Marketing) and other product teams (e.g. Unreal Engine, Fortnite) to
ensure appropriate sign-offs and integrations are accounted for so features can ship without a hitch
- Communicate - Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts to upcoming
releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities
What we're looking for
- Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects
- Deep understanding of dependency driven pipelines, scheduling and asset tracking, and project management practices
- Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Can communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company
- Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment
- Previous experience with ShotGrid and Jira is a plus
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.