WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games' Data and Analytics Team is looking for a smart creative Intern. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!.
The successful candidate will have excellent SQL knowledge, and enjoy combining analytical skills with business acumen to provide the data and insights that will drive our continued success.
Potential Projects Include:
- Player Recommender for next best action (Fortnite)
- LTV modeling (UE)
- Media Mix modeling and attribution (Fortnite)
- User Segmentation (EGS)
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python or R
- Advanced statistical training and a thorough understanding of the associated strengths and weaknesses of different statistical analysis approaches
- Passion for both games and analytics
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with experimental design and testability
- Demonstrated experience with interpretive and predictive modeling
- Demonstrated experience with multivariate analysis
- Excellent data reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, ETLing raw date into finished products
- Ability to prioritize, work with multiple departments and deliver at a high speed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.