Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Diligent is looking for an RFP Specialist to join our RFP team. Together with our other RFP specialists, you’ll handle the intake, prioritization, and completion of proposals and questionnaires to support our global sales organization. This is a dynamic role that involves doing research, owning project completion, managing a portion of our content library, collaborating with partners throughout the business, and developing proposals. For this role, we are considering candidates located in either Vancouver, Canada or Galway, Ireland.
- Develop technically accurate and compelling responses to RFPs, RFIs, and DDQs within the deadlines set by our customers.
- Work with sellers, solution engineers, product managers, and other subject matter experts to understand customer requirements and execute complex projects in relatively short sprints.
- Track your project statuses and outcomes.
- Champion the RFP process and the value of our content library to the larger organization.
- Contribute innovative ideas and creative approaches to increase efficiency and help our commercial organization reach its goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
You don’t need to meet all of these qualifications; however, to be a good fit for this role, this should sound somewhat like you.
- 2 or more years experience creating proposals, marketing content, or technical content, ideally for cloud/SaaS software organizations.
- Experience with the content management and automation capabilities of RFP software like RFPIO, Loopio, or similar.
- Basic familiarity with Salesforce.
- History writing successful, large, and complex bids or other complex deliverables.
- History organizing your work and coordinating complex projects with multiple participants.
- Demonstrated self-motivation.
- History collaborating and communicating with peers, partners, and subject matter experts.
- Belief in the value of content as a problem-solving tool, and a history using content to solve business problems.
- Comfort making mistakes, course correcting, and improving in iterations. You’ll be cultivating a culture of continuous improvement, so this should be something you value yourself.
How you will Know you’re Successful:
You’ll work with your manager to set clear expectations and define realistic, measurable goals. Generally, this will look something like this.
- You complete projects within the customer’s deadline and typically within 5 days.
- Your win rate exceeds 50%, through a combination of quality and customer fit assessments.
- You leverage our automation capabilities to complete a portion of your projects, freeing you to focus on more challenging aspects of proposals that need a human touch.
- Your responses to questions are captured in our RFP software so they can feed future automation, creating a positive feedback loop that improves automation and efficiency over time.
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.