ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Work with BI & Analytics leadership, enterprise application team (IT), data engineers, and data analysts to understand data generation and data needs
- Design, build and maintain highly efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across a number of platforms including applications, database, and data warehouse, and BI tools.
- Build data models via DBT and delivery data products to the stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership around data architecture and drive requirements, design, and delivery of scalable data ecosystem
- Provide data engineers with guidance and design support around workflows and pipelines, conduct code reviews, and select the tools the team will use.
- Drive day to day execution using agile scrum development process to maintain a consistent sprint velocity.
- Enable and automate Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) for Snowflake
- Provide leadership on data engineering and data ops best practices
- 5+ years hands-on development experience in custom ELT design, implementation and maintenance
- 5+ years of Python development experience.
- 5+ years of SQL experience.
- Proficient in DBT and Github
- Proven track record of architecting large-scale data pipelines, CI/CD tools and have experience with technologies like Airflow, Docker, Lambda, Kubernetes, and similar.
- Experience with implementation of DataOps tools and software engineering best practices e.g. Git Action, Jenkins or AWS Step Function
- Extensive Experience working with cloud data platforms (Snowflake, Redshift, Databricks or similar).
- Experience in building data pipeline monitoring and alerting tools to provide real-time visibility about scalability and performance metrics.
- Experience and certification in deploying AWS cloud infrastructure for hosting data platform infrastructure.
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.