ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
You can live anywhere in Poland, and work remotely!
- Be part of of the team that builds one of the most critical and highly used products in ClickUp.
- Build scalable and highly available platform to processes millions of customer workflows a day and maintain it to run across all our regions and data centers
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to establish product requirements, define scope, and assess business impact.
- Contribute to the design and construction of systems that prioritize performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Understand the intricate workings of our infrastructure and how all components interact.
- Work alongside fellow engineers to deliver sophisticated backend features outlined in the roadmap.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Have fun!
- An eagerness to learn.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Don't be afraid to voice your opinion and help making the product better
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in creating and maintaining a production environment.
- Proficient with TypeScript, Nodejs
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Passionate about Productivity platforms and saving people time by making the world more productive!
- Proficient in Node.js / Nest.js / Express.js / TypeScript
- Previous experience with workflows or event driven automations in consumer or enterprise companies
- Building High Scale systems with millions of events processing in an hour
- Knowledge of Redis, Kafka, Docker
- Familiarity with running a platform on top of AWS
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.