Celonis Services is a strategic services organisation that focuses on the technical aspects of our customers' journeys, which includes Consulting Services, Academy and Customer Support. We are thought leaders with deep product, technical and domain expertise and focus on delivering Celonis implementations and driving product adoption for our customers. We achieve this by bringing together our best practices, delivery experience, award-winning enablement, and support expertise.
As an Associate Consultant, you have the chance to launch your career in the enterprise software world. You will be part of our agile project team who accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. To generate high-value use cases, you will work closely with our customers. You will perform data transformations, develop analyses and derive business cases. You will develop data-driven process insights and actions. You will implement the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you’ll do:
As an Associate Consultant, you will be an integral part of our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion identifying our customers’ strategic priorities and work towards developing data-driven process insights and actions.
To generate high-value Celonis use cases you work closely with our customers. You perform data transformations, develop analyses and business cases. You can ideally leverage your previous experience in consulting to manage internal and external project stakeholders successfully and drive adoption and change at our customers.
The qualifications you need:
- First working experience in (IT) -Consulting or a similar area in the form of an internship
- Successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...), analytical thinking and a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers to understand and interpret business processes
- Search for a job with a steep learning curve in order to think outside the box and to continuously broaden your knowledge
- Have both fluency in English and German
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program, mindfulness tools, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.