Our Partner Management function is central to our growth strategy as we aim to place Celonis Execution Management system on every consultant’s laptop and maximize the value our clients can realize with our technology.
Building the Partner ecosystem is of primary importance for the Nordics business as our partners rapidly invest in our technology.
For that role we seek a Partner Director to join our regional leadership team, develop our ecosystem strategy and manage the partner operations in the region. This includes the perspective of building a team of partner managers to support our growing ecosystem and managing some of our most strategic partners (Big 4, Global SIs) directly.
So come aboard the next generational IT product company as a Celonaut!
The work you’ll do as a Partner Director:
- Develop and execute a holistic partner strategy for the Nordics region to achieve assigned sales goals (typically “Influenced revenue”/Co-sell and direct revenue).
- Work with partners to expand partnerships into new strategic areas (new Service Lines and Industry Verticals).
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders (typically Partner/Managing Director).
- Pitch value proposition of Celonis partnership on all levels (up to C-Level).
- Support partners in their go-to-market activities (business planning, pipeline development, QBR, marketing, sales activities across different Go-To-Market options…).
- Ensure alignment of all relevant stakeholders on pursues in joint accounts.
- Drive technical and sales enablement of partners, orchestrating different resources.
The qualifications you need:
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the area of partner management, sales or business development with Big 4 firms, Global SIs or regional SIs.
- The ability to excite others and build strong relationships on Executive level.
- Combine the ability to develop a holistic strategy and work on operational day to day tasks to execute that strategy and grow our partnerships.
- Strong sales mindset and you are Team-oriented & Entrepreneurial.
- Study in Business Administration / Economics / Information Systems is a preference
- Ideally a strong network within Consulting (Big 4) and System Integrator companies.
- Strong communication skills, verbally & written in English, is a must….and ideally also in Danish and or Swedish languages.
- Ideally based in Copenhagen or Stockholm.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology: Execution Management.
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend).
- Great compensation and benefits packages (Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), generous time off, fully paid parental leave and more).
- Work-from-home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops).
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with, based in Copenhagen and Stockholm offices.
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams.
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued, and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more).
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.