We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Global Marketing Campaigns.
The campaigns team is part of global demand generation, and works in close partnership with cross functional colleagues including the broader go-to-market organization and marketing teams to devise, build and execute integrated marketing campaigns and structured programs to drive awareness, MQLs and ultimately pipeline.
Reporting to the Head of Global Campaigns, you’ll work closely with the global demand generation and marketing teams to support the achievement of revenue goals.
In this exciting hands-on role within a central function at Celonis, you will support the campaigns team in the planning and day-to-day execution of integrated marketing programs that enable field sales to achieve ambitious growth targets.
The work you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the campaigns and content teams to create full funnel campaign assets, tools and targeted content that build awareness, drive demand and support field teams
- Build and execute global webinars in partnership with the campaigns, field marketing and digital teams
- Assist with the internal launch, cataloging and localization of campaign content
- Managing campaign project plans and deliverables, ensuring SLAs are met
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, proposing ideas for improvement
The qualifications you need:
- Student in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields
- Hands-on experience in marketing and campaign management
- Deadline and results-driven, effective planner
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- At least six months of full time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.