We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as Celonis Labs Applied Machine Learning Specialist.
About Celonis Labs:
Celonis Labs, is the newly created R&D unit within Celonis. We are the start-up within the tech company!
Celonis Labs is the innovation facility designed for studying and launching advanced applications and experimenting with new ideas and emerging technologies. We’re innovators, researchers, and concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies and try to do things differently in order to identify upcoming trends and drive new business models to design and build the future of Execution Management. We bootstrap new projects often and that’s why we are looking for passionate doers that are willing to explore the unknown, learn about it and are prepared to move on to the next adventure!
As a Celonis Labs Applied Machine Learning Specialist your responsibility is to leverage your main domain expertise, Machine Learning and apply this to our innovative projects and concepts that we continuously experiment with. Although we are looking for a Machine Learning Specialist, we expect willingness to expand into other areas like Backend Development, FrontEnd Development and Machine Learning as well.
You will work with the latest cloud technology, investigate trends and drive projects with an ever growing degree of independence. This is a unique opportunity for talented engineers to up their game and dream big.
The work you’ll do:
- Enjoy the freedom of developing new solutions from scratch
- Research and learn new technologies to address previously unsolvable business challenges and go beyond the boundaries of state of the art
- Own Machine Learning and related topics and coach other engineers with different specializations
- Train and deploy models and connected services for your own projects
- Provide expertise on new developments and technologies in the field of AI and ML
- Expand your knowledge beyond just Machine Learning and embrace things like Frontend development, Backend Development and Machine Learning
- Brainstorm with the labs team on new ideas, research potential solutions and ultimately bring them to life.
- Things we don’t know yet :-) After all we are Labs
- Be part of an amazing training on the job that will have a lasting impact on your skills and career
The qualifications you need:
- A degree in Computer Science, Math, Information Systems, Business Informatics or a comparable field
- You have a proven background in Data Science & Engineering and Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- The drive to make your solution work end-to-end
- Ability to quickly learn new things without tight supervision
- Ability to understand business problems and the needs of business users
- Fluent speaker of English
The following qualifications are nice to have:
- Experience in implementing modern cloud-native software and microservices with container technologies
- Experience working in Hyperscaler (AWS or Azure) and container environments such as Kubernetes
- Know-how in DevOPs methodologies (CI/CD, security aspects, etc.)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.