We are Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Team Lead Operational Procurement in Madrid.
Reporting to our Global Head of Procurement as Team Lead Operational Procurement, you will work closely with various internal stakeholders and global leadership across the board to develop long-term procurement strategies.
In your position as Team Lead - Operational Procurement -, you will be mainly responsible for leading the operational procurement process as well as continuous developing and implementing strategies to achieve operational excellence. You will implement and enforce procurement policies and procedures to ensure high quality in suppliers and deliverables.
The work you’ll do:
- Will be the leader of a small and young, but highly motivated and committed team
- Have the full responsibility over the operational purchasing process
- The Procurement Reporting like tracking and reporting key functional metrics to avoid costs and improve effectiveness
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement strategies to achieve operational excellence and create and review opportunities to implement best practice purchasing approaches and processes
- Will be responsible for integrating mergers into the existing purchasing processes
- Ensure professional and consistent supplier management is applied across the supply base in line with the internal policies
- Developing, implementing and executing the purchase of non-strategic goods and services
- Responsible for cost avoidance and cost saving targets
The qualifications you need:
- BS degree from a top tier university
- 5+ years’ experience in operational IT Procurement
- Experience in the management of a motivated and young purchasing team
- You have already purchased software, professional services, marketing and/or hardware for a mid-sized company
- Strong ability to deal with different internal stakeholders and in multinational teams
- The constant desire to improve yourself and your work environment work
- Like to work in an analytical way
- Experience with Workday desirable
- Independent and entrepreneurial way of working
- Should have experience and like to work in a hyper-growth environment
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.