We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a HR Generalist in London.
In this role you will be reporting to our Head of Human Resources UKI and APJ based in London. You will be part of the UKI and APJ HR Team that’s primarily running the growing United Kingdom entity of Celonis in London and entities in other regions within APJ. Furthermore, you will collaborate closely with your colleagues across the global People & Culture Team.
You will work on a wide range of HR management topics. In this role you design, optimize and implement diverse HR processes and projects. Your daily tasks include the entire range of operational HR work in an international context.
The work you’ll do:
- Act as the first point of contact for HR enquiries
- Provide advice to managers and Celonauts on all aspects of HR management, employment law and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Being responsible for the onboarding and offboarding of all UK Celonauts to ensure that the process is a positive experience for everyone involved
- Prepare HR documentation such as contracts, contract changes and job references as well as reports and analyses
- Maintaining and update various databases
- Being responsible for all Benefit administration and supporting our payroll team
- Assist in developing and executing policies and procedures
- Provide support to the Head of HR on matters relating to employees relations, pay, other benefits, grievances and disciplinary matters
- Support in ensuring UK employment law compliance
- Creating employee engagement initiatives
The qualifications you need:
- A university degree in the fields of business administration, social sciences, law or psychology, ideally with focus on HR Management or minimum CIPD Level 3.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a rapidly growing constantly changing environment
- Proficient knowledge in UK Employment Law
- Hands-on mentality, independent way of working, high reliability and ability to work in a team
- Proficient in Excel and experience working with HRM tools (ideally Workday)
- Business fluency in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.