We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a HR Administration & Payroll Specialist in Munich.
In this role you are reporting to our Director of HR Administration & Payroll based in Munich. The function works and collaborates with multiple People functions.
Together with the international Team, you will be responsible for forming and maintaining employee records, while supporting the People Team with a variety of HR Topics for our International entities within a high growth environment.
The work you’ll do:
- Contract drafting and preparation of other HR documents and certificates
- Data, process and access rights maintenance as well as continuous development of our HR management system (Workday)
- Payroll management in liaison with our external payroll service provider
- Contact person for managers and employees on HR related questions and issues, including social security and tax law issues
- Creation and preparation of statistics and HR reports
The qualifications you need:
- A successfully completed university degree, preferably in economics, or comparable.
- +5 years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in an international, rapidly growing and constantly changing environment
- Extensive experience in working with and ideally the implementation of global HR IT solutions (such as Workday)
- Experience with HR reporting / controlling
- Independent way of working and result orientation
- Fluency in English, German language skills as a strong plus
- Excellent people, communication and multitasking skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.