We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Customer Value Associate Manager.
You’ll join our DACH Customer Value Management team based from Munich, reporting into our Senior Director. The team forms a key part of our wider Customer Value Organization which is scaling rapidly across EMEA. You’ll be the strategic partner to a number of Enterprise level accounts, working closely with Sales, Implementation, Value Architects and Program Management, leading the client from their initial roll-out to the point of renewal and expansion.
The DACH region is set up according to Industries. You will be assigned to a Team which is serving one of the below listed Industries.
- Consumer & Logistics
- Virtual Goods & Processing
- Financial Service and Insurance
The customer value organization in DACH is set up the way that those Industry Clusters typically have a manager and depending on your industry assignment you will be reporting into one of those managers.
Celonis is looking for a Customer Value Associate Manager to lead a large scale digital transformation program with our most strategic customers. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to integrating themselves in the clients business and fully understanding the company goals and objectives. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience managing and growing enterprise SaaS customers, overseeing the delivery of large digital transformation engagements and managing executive-level client relationships.
The work you’ll do:
- Own and develop a portfolio of approx. 10-15 mid size customers·
- Be accountable for the Value Generation ultimately leading to customer retention, adoption and expansion
- Set the strategic direction of the digital transformation program and guide the customer on how to leverage Celonis across their entire organization to achieve their strategic goals and objectives
- Ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business value
- Work closely with the project lead / PMO lead and extended team of the corresponding implementer (internal or external)
- Ensure that Celonis is adopted across the organization through a rigorous and comprehensive change management and enablement program
- Ensure that the program is properly staffed leveraging and aligning with resources from global cross-functional Celonis teams, such as Professional Services, Product and Engineering, external Implementation Partners and Consultancies, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with c-level executives at the organization, ensuring strong advocacy and support at the highest level
- Own key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as Value Planning, Adoption Workshops and regular Executive Business Reviews
- Work closely with relevant internal stakeholder such as the Strategic Account Executives while teaming up with external Celonis Partners and relevant Consultancy firms to support the expansion of the Celonis footprint at that account
The qualifications you need:
- Have at least 2+ years demonstrable experience managing enterprise SaaS accounts preferably within consulting
- Have strong experience in driving large scale digital transformation / IT transformation / process re-engineering engagements and implementations
- Have a strong business acumen and deep understanding and knowledge of specific industries (Discrete Manufacturing, Automotive, Utilities, Life Science, Financial Services & Insurance or Retail, Consumer and Logistics)
- Have extensive experience in achieving business objectives and creating tangible value through the deployment of software solutions
- Are able to navigate large global organizations and have the power of persuasion through data, facts, confidence and relevant business networks
- Know how to successfully work with internal resources to design, pitch and sell opportunities with relevant subject matter experts and practice leads
- Possess a natural and consultative approach when engaging with senior executives
- Have overall strong communication skills and are fluent in German & English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.